• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Utah State Game Thread

anyone else feel like that was ballgame? I hope I'm wrong. but we haven't stopped them twice in a row. So this game is about to get out of hand.

Sage is literally beating his man on every single play and we don’t even CONSIDER going his way for multiple drives at a time. WHY!?

Okay time to huck it and chuck it. These read options on 3 and 1 aren't working anymore. Horrible.

I hate the delay tip toe play on 3rd and 1. I fucking that that play .

For as unclutch as the O has been in short yardage, the D has stepped up and made some huge stops on 3rd down.

The D would be fine if that could limit the opponent to 1 50 plus yard play instead of 3 and another couple of 40 yard plays.

Will we continue with the shit play calling or go out and try to win this sucker

We should take the money we spend on our band and use it instead to hire the WSSU band for all home games.

Hell of a catch by Hinton. He's had a solid game.

Back