• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-Duke game thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Let's go men! Spoil it for Duke today!

I've got my daughter all jacked up on Duke hate this morning. A more responsible parent would be concerned, but fuck Duke.

Game day crew just showed live shots of Groves and mocked the scene. No fans anywhere in sight. Called it Wallace Wade. Thanks again, Ron!

Meh. Loved the awkward moment just now on Gameday. The whole crew basically cracked up laughing about our empty stadium 15 mins before kickoff. Our program is literally a joke. Shameful.

They were absolutley clowning us..Lee asked if anyone was even there..fowler was laughing desmond had no words.. kirk was making fun.
it was really funny for everyone in the country except us though..

Bet if you told Nikita and Camp back when they verballed that their senior day game would on ESPN2, they would have imagined different circumstances.

Line at +6.5 now.

Hell, forgot about the lovefest today. What channel? The official WFU sports channel ESPN3???

They were absolutley clowning us..Lee asked if anyone was even there..fowler was laughing desmond had no words.. kirk was making fun.
it was really funny for everyone in the country except us though..

Don't worry. Jim Grobe is doing a great job at Wake Forest.

I am two of those empty seats. We have family stuff going on today and I just did not care enough to drive 4 hours for a game.

If wake falls to dook and nobody sees it did it really happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick and home in Charlotte accounting for 2 empty seats. I wanted to be there for Camp and Nikita because those two guys certainly deserve along with several other seniors who've had the team's potential ruined by crappy coaching.

Back