• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake Forest Vs. Virginia Football Gamethread

94 said on another thread that Hinton is not dressed.

There are times I think of how great it is I get to see just about every Wake game broadcast one way or the other. Then, that game comes along that Wes Durham is in the booth and I question all of that.

Didn't know Duke was named Midseason All-American.

Wolford didn't get the majority of reps? What?

There are times I think of how great it is I get to see just about every Wake game broadcast one way or the other. Then, that game comes along that Wes Durham is in the booth and I question all of that.

haha he's the worst

Putting the number on the sleeves and one side of the helmet is repetitive.

I guess the D just decided to pack it in since the O did last week. Everyone is ready to be home for Christmas.

We actually look like we didn't practice for a quick-paced offense. Not lined up on the snap a couple of times that drive.

I haven't been to a Wake game in years because I thought I couldn't get a seat. There are plenty of empty seats. Is that typical?

We look like someone lit our face on fire and tried to put it out with a bicycle chain.

Back