• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-NCSU game thread

Big shout out to the defense for two RZ stops. Usuaully once a team hits the RZ against us, it seems like 7 is just a formality, but we held them to FGs twice yesterday.

Made a huge difference in the game.

A couple shots from today. More later.

Michael%20Campanaro%20Camps%20Corner%20TD%20catch-L.jpg

Kevin%20Johnson%20interception%20return-L.jpg

honestly those are the best uniforms i have seen NC State wear on the football field in a long time...

..doesn't matter though, five in a row in WINSTON!

Big shout out to the defense for two RZ stops. Usuaully once a team hits the RZ against us, it seems like 7 is just a formality, but we held them to FGs twice yesterday.

Made a huge difference in the game.

Second and third and goal on their FG drive after we went up 11 had great TD saving tackles by Olsen and Janvion who have both been poor tacklers all season. Really changed the complexion of the game.

I really like the matte black with the gold lettering.

I thought both teams looked very sharp yesterday in their respective uniforms.

So anyone dvd the game and want to burn me a copy. (hate that thread died).

Just read on Pack Pride one the excuses is "State doesn't play well in small stadiums, never has." LOL, like they play huge stadium themselves, several schools would say the Pack plays in a small stadium.

Just read on Pack Pride one the excuses is "State doesn't play well in small stadiums, never has." LOL, like they play huge stadium themselves, several schools would say the Pack plays in a small stadium.

haha, I saw that and they also used BC as a example...which is hilarious because the most likely reason they don't play well @ BC is because BC is usually better than State is.

haha, I saw that and they also used BC as a example...which is hilarious because the most likely reason they don't play well @ BC is because BC is usually better than State is.

Yeah, they must've thought BC had a good enough program to want their coach, when they hired O'Brien.

Back