• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

Really really passive coaching not using timeouts there

Why the hell would you not call time out after stopping them for 2nd and 9 around the 10?

Amazing clock management too. Especially against a team with zero downfield passing game.

And here's the timeout. With 14 seconds left.

A half into the season three and I'm officially CLAWSOUT. What a Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
The slot receiver or x or whatever we call it is running down the middle of the field uncovered every play. If our coaches cant see that they need to find another line of work.

Clawson is clearly content to pack it in here. Just taking the gift horse of a punt return or block. Just go all out for the block. Don't put anybody back.

Clawson...lmao..
terrible coaching as usual.
nice timeouts Manning!

Lol, Tulane can't throw the ball 5 yards. There's no threat of them moving the ball down the field if you call a timeout. That is some abysmal clock management.

Would have been nice to have the ball there with around 45 seconds...

Clawson is clearly content to pack it in here. Just taking the gift horse of a punt return or block. Just go all out for the block. Don't put anybody back.

Please don't tell me your defending this coward

I'm glad that he can suck a recruit's dick dry, but fuck this is awful.

Back