• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake / Tulane Game Thread

Did Numbers take my under 4.5 wins bet? I can't remember. If so he can just send me a sixer and get it over with.

Nah I didn't. I think 4.5 is 50/50 at this point though probably. Don't want to touch that though.

If we pick a QB (either - I don't care) and stick with them, I think we'd be doing better.

Tom Brady could not be successful behind this OL. Lack of talent has been coupled with totally inept coaching. Fire the OL coach before he gets you fired Clawson

There's no way in hell that switching QB's and schemes constantly is helpful to a rebuilding and youngish offense.

A triple option team has a better passing scheme than us

Our whole concept of running backs and how to use them has set football back fifty years. Never seen anything quite like it.

Wake's offense is now worse than Tulane's, which has a completely rookie QB. This is embarrassing.

Can't argue. They have generated some positive running plays and have actually made some plays on 3rd down.

You have all offseason to create an offensive scheme. This is not ok.

For those saying maybe 6 wins. what games are you looking at. Delaware, Army, MAYBE BC (probably will be a 3-0 game). Beyond that, it is hard to see too many good opportunities other than maybe Duke. What other teams would get the Deacs from 4 or maybe 5 to 6?

Back