• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-Tulane Predictions Thread

I predict that win or lose, there will be a lot of disappointed fans. Either we don't win by enough, we win a close one, or we lose. I know that Tulane is trash but I am worried that this is a trap game for Wake. Tulane is basically playing thinking that they are going to get invited by the Big 12. They need a signature win and I would not be surprised to see them pull out every play in the book to try to beat us.

I predict that win or lose, there will be a lot of disappointed fans. Either we don't win by enough, we win a close one, or we lose. I know that Tulane is trash but I am worried that this is a trap game for Wake. Tulane is basically playing thinking that they are going to get invited by the Big 12. They need a signature win and I would not be surprised to see them pull out every play in the book to try to beat us.

bold prediction

Yeah, I mean we're Wake fans, we'd be disappointed if there wasn't anything to be disappointed about.

Close at the half, but 27-10 good guys final.

This board does its best to make a win feel like a loss.

No way.
My prediction is the exact opposite......that we will be pleasantly surprised.
We will definitely win, beat the spread and we'll start seeing some of the improvements we've been waiting for.

Tulane has no quarterback. We usually eat up teams with a trash qb. I expect we will come out conservative offensively as the only way Tulane stays in the game is with turnovers in our territory and or turnovers with return yardage. Tulane might not get 150 yards of offense.

Tulane has no quarterback. We usually eat up teams with a trash qb. I expect we will come out conservative offensively as the only way Tulane stays in the game is with turnovers in our territory and or turnovers with return yardage. Tulane might not get 150 yards of offense.

Yeah, back-up QB's and unknown QB's never have any success against us.....:couch:

I've seen some bad predictions for the weather today. If the game's played in a driving storm it will probably be a lot closer game (and lower scoring) than it otherwise might be.

I've seen some bad prediction for the weather today. If the game's played in a driving storm it will probably be a lot closer game (and lower scoring) than it otherwise might be.

50/50 rain/thunderstorms based on hourly report.

The only sure prediction about any WF football game is that many posters on this board will claim that WF is getting tons of awful calls from the officials....and there will be at least 30 posts on the game thread bitching about the officials.

That's what WF fans do best.....bitch about the referees.

The only sure prediction about any WF football game is that many posters on this board will claim that WF is getting tons of awful calls from the officials....and there will be at least 30 posts on the game thread bitching about the officials.

That's what WF fans do best.....bitch about the referees.

Or is it act like spoiled millennials?
Or is it bitch about coaches?
Or is it overstate the importance of Wake sports in the national landscape?

Bob, you don't have to post here. If you hate most of the people on here so much then you should probably get away from it. That's not healthy.

I, for one, love it when bkf shows up and empties his rage-and-tapioca-filled diaper all over a thread.

seriously, will we have an offensive line this year?

Well, we'll send five guys out there playing the positions of R&L Tackle, R&L Guard, and Center, if they can be considered a real major college offensive will start to be revealed tonight.

What does RLococco forecast? That simulation is the one that matters.

Back