• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. Duke Game Thread, Duke Wins 79-71 !

Will we break the 19 year streak of no losses under 10 at Cameron?

If Duke fans would have been remotely witty, they would have been chanting "ACC" instead of "MVP."

I realize people on here will hate me for saying this, but we were in this the entire time at Cameron. When is the last time that's happened? And all that with a seriously less-than-stellar effort.

A moral victory Ronnie can sell to the blue hairs for another year of gainful employment!

I realize people on here will hate me for saying this, but we were in this the entire time at Cameron. When is the last time that's happened? And all that with a seriously less-than-stellar effort.

Are we supposed to be happy about this?

We really should have won that game....there had to have been at least 5 or 6 turnovers that were the result of insanely lazy/stupid play and another 4 or so that were the result of just plain old lazy play

totally agree.

When will Wake get their 1,500th win? Are exhibition games included in that total? Should be quite the achievement for Wake when/if it ever happens?

Deacs 7-21 on 3s. Duke 8-20.

Deacs 10-17 from line. Duke 25-38.

Just another night in the ACC.

Are we supposed to be happy about this?

When was the last time we were remotely close to winning at Cameron? Yes, moral victories are stupid and annoying but this one seems to kind of mean something... Might be by myself on that, but without the seniors and with our new guys I think we're good enough to pull that game out.

Back