• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. Duke Game Thread, Duke Wins 79-71 !

There was no chance McClinton was going to make a FT to possible tie Duke in Cameron at halftime. No chance.

LOL Danny. He put in Trent Van Horn to bully Allen.

Just when you think you're out, they pull you back in.

Good half to keep it close. But SO SO many turnovers. I suspect we will lose by 30

I'm sure Giles is really regretting his choice at this point.

Official Wake v. Duke Game Thread !!!!!

I can't stop laughing at those two tools in tucked in polos who go sprinting down the court the second the halftime horn blows.

What in gods name could be so important?

Edit: Just RRd - they were literally in a sprinters stance waiting for the horn.

Last edited:
That was fun... kind of. Too bad the first half is always our best half. Look for the turnovers to catch up with us in the second half

Crawford simply has to take better care of the ball. Thought Wilbekin played a nice half

Ok.....so we're playing poorly and we're down by 1 at half at Duke.
I'll take it.

Crawford simply has to take better care of the ball. Thought Wilbekin played a nice half

Agreed. Seems like he spent more time near both baskets today than in to years. He had some aggressive play going to the basket and on the defensive boards.

We only need two more TOs to surpass our 14.4 per game average (good for 311th in the nation, ted with Lamar and Presbyterian)

Pr.
I can't stop laughing at those two tools in tucked in polos who go sprinting down the court the second the halftime horn blows.

What in gods name could be so important?

Getting in line to relieve Grayson's Spring buildup

It's blacked on ESPN3 in Washington, D.C. (And potentially in Atlanta as well). Is there anything I can do to watch this game?

Back