• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. Nebraska Thread

Reckon I'll put this here as well.

JzwOE.jpg

I heard a few random chants of it in the Joel last season. Made me a proud Papa Bear.

I now realize that it is my duty to start a Joel wide "Buzz OUT!" chant on National TV. Papa Bear needs to do work and has been a lazy bastard. No more. No longer.

How many more national TV games in the Joel do we have? You may have missed your chance.

Just looked. We play FSU on ESPN or ESPN2.

Saturday, Feb 9 at noon.

IN!

That is so much time to save up a couple hundred bucks to print out "JEFF [Redacted], PLEASE RESIGN" banners. I'll gladly pay for them all. But if people want to help me holding them up (very much needed) or help me pay for them (not needed, but appreciated) then that's fine. More details to follow.

FSU is somewhat good, right? No chance we even keep that game close this year, correct?

IN!

That is so much time to save up a couple hundred bucks to print out "JEFF [Redacted], PLEASE RESIGN" banners. I'll gladly pay for them all. But if people want to help me holding them up (very much needed) or help me pay for them (not needed, but appreciated) then that's fine. More details to follow.

FSU is somewhat good, right? No chance we even keep that game close this year, correct?

Did you not watch what happened tonight? Doesn't matter if they're good.

IN!

I'll drive down from RIC to help the cause; I'll try to drag nony down as well...

Thanks for the senior leadership CJ!

35 mins. 1-6 (2pts).

Any doubt he's Bzzout?!

So, what did we learn last night?

1. That we stink and put forth another embarrassing effort on national TV.
2. That our coach is a jerk who bails out on a social engagement promised to another member of the coaching fraternity with a complete no-show (and he talked about how he and the Nebraska fan were friends and were going out to dinner on the radio show after the W&M game) and then gives a "no comment" response when asked about it.

Jeff [Redacted]: Worst Coach in ACC history!!

Last edited:
That was a debacle. When your interior defense sucks you have to craft a scheme to at least try and hide that as much as possible. No pizza boy should get 20/10. Senior or not.

My other takeaway is the Nebraska coach has some nice teeth

I didn't watch that trainwreck last night because I didn't want to go to bed angry, but just read through this whole thread and have rarely laughed as much on the Internets as I did going through these 37 pages. This is an instant classic game thread.

I tuned out down 6 as soon as that fat fuck hit two jump hooks in a row. He did have a nice touch, but he was so glacial in his movement that the fact no one came to double has to mean that we didnt want to.

The whole entire game - double fat boy and then dont leave gallegapleplaswhat thefuckever. A fucking church league coach could implement that.

Plus Travis and CJ just dont give a shit so why should I .

Back