• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs UNC Game Thread: SUCK IT CAROLINA

Do you guys still think we are as bad as we looked last week?

This OLINE is getting their feet under them. Even with a slippery field.

Yeah srsly... Oline is banding together and getting it done so far. PROPS

I'm honestly not sure. I get that there's a lot of modern awareness and worry about concussions, but I'm also not sure that unconsciousness alone=concussion. If Renner could pass their tests (say the months backwards), then he may pass.

Disclosure: I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Isn't all a concussion is just the brain slamming into the skull? I know you don't always pass out, but it seems to me that passing out is a good indicator. But if he passes tests, they may not care. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Terry came in with James our duo of 6'6 and 6'5 wide outs. He did not play basically all summer amazing.

Night and day so far. D needs to step up with another pick 6.

our short dbs need to figure out how to play with these tall wr's.

I love what I am seeing out of our wr and rb's today.

our short dbs need to figure out how to play with these tall wr's.

I love what I am seeing out of our wr and rb's today.

i worry they will keep throwing those fades to the back shoulder where our guys have no chance. they have that huge TE and two big WR targets our guys can't seem to stop. my thought was more pressure, but it's gonna be tough with their quick snaps.

Hope there is no permanent damage for Renner, but keep knocking him out DEACS

It's hard not to like what we're seeing out of the Deacs so far. I was pretty damn nervous after last week but it appears as though maybe that was just week 1 jitters. Would like to see the D play a little tighter but UNC's receivers are huge and pose a big challenge. O looks great though.

And Renner is back in. Concussion or no, he's a gamer.

Back