• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs UNC Game Thread: SUCK IT CAROLINA

Martin is impressive as hell. Guess we were hiding these guys against Liberty. Also have to give props when they're due - Lobo calling a great game so far. First drive may have been helped by some timely penalties but we're moving Camp around well and being very creative in our schemes to keep Tanner protected.

It would make sense not to throw out some of the best looks you're gonna see til you face an ACC opponent.

WE all get frustrated when Grobe holds out inured players, but I am glad to know that our coach cares about the players first and game second.

TD Deacs, Harris shows his speed to the corner. Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice TD DEACS! These guys want it and playing like this, we're going to get it.

they're totally playing well because they know i'm actually able to watch.

God damn we are looking real fucking solid. Where did this come from?

did we just put up 3 offensive touchdowns in the first half?

It would make sense not to throw out some of the best looks you're gonna see til you face an ACC opponent.

o really? Townie, I believe even YOU were overreacted a bit last weekend

Like I said, Harris and Martin compliment each other so well. Throwing a lot of different looks at them

244046_o.gif

I'm guessing there are a couple big motivating factors here:

A) We played like absolute shit against Liberty. Unwatchable football for stretches. So many mistakes. If I had to guess, Grobe and company kicked some ass in between games.
B) It's Carolina. And they can go to hell.

Back