• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs UNC Game Thread: SUCK IT CAROLINA

We shoulda had 2 chances at a TD and then one timeout left for a FG but Grobe/Lobo/whoever fucked that entire series up...that was unbelievably pathetic

It's better than just trying to run out the clock though, which is our usual strategy. One step at a time

We shoulda had 2 chances at a TD and then one timeout left for a FG but Grobe/Lobo/whoever fucked that entire series up...that was unbelievably pathetic

Truth, what's the point of saving timeouts to the point where you run out of chances to use them.

Jerry-Seinfeld-Newman.jpg

It's better than just trying to run out the clock though, which is our usual strategy. One step at a time

It almost looked like this was going to be our strategy until that first 1st down we got near midfield. Sluggish to the line and short runs/passes called.

It almost looked like this was going to be our strategy until that first 1st down we got near midfield. Sluggish to the line and short runs/passes called.

I'm just glad we threw the ball a couple of times. And we didn't get picked, like when we tried to do this versus VT last year (granted, we were behind then)

Whoever started the "Start Sousa at QB thread" last week should go blow themselves.

Yep that's what I thought when we ran the ball first but then he started passing and making plays....but then letting 3-4 seconds run off the clock before the snap just pointed to running plays as opposed to kneeling....just so aggravating

You know what I love to see? A winning WAKE score on the ESPN bottom line.

Can't catch up with the thread now. Can some PM me a quick summary of how on earth we are up right now?

Thanks for the updates.

You know what I love to see? A winning WAKE score on the ESPN bottom line.

Yep....which is why Grobe/Lobo pussied out....playing it safe instead of potentially being up 2 scores at halftime

Can we sneak Swank in Newman's Jersey if he costs us this game I'll blow a gasket

Yep....which is why Grobe/Lobo pussied out....playing it safe instead of potentially being up 2 scores at halftime

Does Grobe ever just tell Lobo to shut the fuck up and run a play that may actually end in a dramatic score?

Back