• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 13 NFL Thread: FLY, EAGLES FLY

So you didn't lose to the Eagles?
Oh, we did. My point was that they scored 21 points off of a blocked punt TD, an 83-yard punt return, and a 100-yard pick 6. And we did the silly drop-kick kickoff that gave the Eagles great field position on one of their offensive TDs. Those aren't sustainable ways of scoring against us. And we already knew the offense was gonna have some ups and downs without Gronk and Edelman. That game today doesn't change my confidence in them in the least. Really just comes down to Edelman, Gronk, and Hightower coming back healthy.

Matt Hasselbeck has plenty of gas left in the tank

When you're 3-0 you know what you have in the tank?

Man, the Courtyard by Marriott in Santa Clara is $900 a night. Protect me from this price gouging Jerry Brown.

So would the Steelers really suck without DeAngelo Williams ?

Steelers Cardinals will be an exciting superbowl.

Time for Coughlin to be ushered out the door, and take McAdoo and his hurry-up-but-delay-of-game playcalling with him. Their idiotic decisions are specifically on the hook for 3 losses this year.

Didn't realize the Pats don't even have a bye at this point. May have to face some FITZ MAGIC on WC Weekend.

Time for Coughlin to be ushered out the door, and take McAdoo and his hurry-up-but-delay-of-game playcalling with him. Their idiotic decisions are specifically on the hook for 3 losses this year.

I do think this is Coughlin's last year, BUT I don't get why people are roasting him for the 4th-down call yesterday. The defense can't get any stops. 13 vs 10 points doesn't really help you there. A 17-point lead makes it almost impossible for the Jets to come back.

It's still Ryan fucking Fitzpatrick on the other side. If you can make it 13 instead of 10, you force him to have to get 2 TDs in 8 minutes, which is a lot more difficult than a TD and a FG, even with the Giants' D that currently leaks worse than a gangraped whore.

The pats are definitely off the contender list, right?

Back