• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 14 NFL Thread: Definitely Not Going F'ing 7 and 9

They are the best team in an 8 man field with home field advantage in the first 2 games. Giving 10:1 is MDMH level retarded.

Oh shit, here we go. Best WR in the game, best S in the game, best CB in the game, best DT in the game, a 2-time Super Bowl MVP at QB, and a D-coordinator who twice completely stuffed an offense that has run over everyone else. Peaking at the right time, get your lube ready again for a third time, Tommy.

You say that Dak is terrible.

10:1 on my stake of $100 that Dak led Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

Yes or No? You're always right. Take my $100. At the risk of your own $1000.

But why would I do this when I can just log online and get a much better price? There's a reason I win every bet I make on here, and its cause I'm ten times smarter than falling for this #faillogic you're trying to convince me with

They are the best team in an 8 man field with home field advantage in the first 2 games. Giving 10:1 is MDMH level retarded.

Cool. No bet then.

I'm comfortable with Dak. Glad to see you aren't as anti-Dak as you claimed.

WHAT A RELIEF!!! Because I value your opinion.

You're asking me to give you 10:1 when there are only 8 teams playing by the time Dallas is done with their bye. You're probably going with the same donk logic that has you thinking Dak is the answer at QB. Good luck with that. Given I've said I'll take EITHER side of the 5:1 wager, you're coming off like a pussy.

I'll qualify this by saying I don't think it's possible to take Dak out he got you here you ride and die with him, as the locker room would want. With that said though It's only two games between this and the Minnesota game the rookie wall is real. The 12 game schedule of college to the full time pro schedule wears you down. Throw in enough tape for the league to digest and it's looking like it might become a problem.

But why would I do this when I can just log online and get a much better price? There's a reason I win every bet I make on here, and its cause I'm ten times smarter than falling for this #faillogic you're trying to convince me with

1) You don't win every bet you make on here. I won our earlier bet technically, but I let it go because it was fucking absurd beyond belief. And you have a big dick so don't get butthurt. You're good. I'm happy to call it a draw. I'm not happy that I did it. But I'm happy to correct your absolute bullshit, which you do, because for some reason you like to play big baller online. Anyway...

2) You would do the bet against me to win my $100. At 10:1 odds. Cowboys win $1000 to me. Anybody buy Cowboys win $100 to you. That's tempting, isn't it? So tempting!

If you don't want to take this bet, that's fine, I'm not going to be a trolling twat and pretend like you made a bet when you didn't to attract e-attention to myself. And I certainty won't start a new thread months later in order to attract attention to myself on this non-wager.

But who would do that???? What kind of fucking douche bag would do such a thing!?!?!

I'll qualify this by saying I don't think it's possible to take Dak out he got you here you ride and die with him, as the locker room would want. With that said though It's only two games between this and the Minnesota game the rookie wall is real. The 12 game schedule of college to the full time pro schedule wears you down. Throw in enough tape for the league to digest and it's looking like it might become a problem.

Yeah, I think this is legit. I'm worried that the pinnacle has been reached already.

Why am I giving 10:1 odds to the favorite in an 8 man field when I can just go online and bet 4:1 against right now? Because you're daring me? Thats retarded.

To an extent, but like Deion said on the post game, nobody else has 3 CBs who can cover like that, other than maybe Denver, and they were getting pressure against Dallas' line just rushing 3 and 4. Romo hasn't won them shit despite ample opportunity, they have to stick with Dak.

Say you like the Cowboys and take 5:1 which is 50% better than anywhere else you can bet online or hedge against the cowboys and if they win the superbowl you're down $500 but happy as hell. Seems like the better play. Just grow some balls and pick a side.

Why am I giving 10:1 odds to the favorite in an 8 man field when I can just go online and bet 4:1 against right now? Because you're daring me? Thats retarded.

So no bet?

Cool with me. Those are my odds. You aren't obligated to give them to me. I won't lose any sleep if you don't.

I think that the Vegas numbers are stupid, so I'm not going to use those. You think the Vegas numbers represent better value for your dollar than my own odds (they do.) I guess we have no bet. I'm fine with this. I don't need to make a bet with your or anyone to make my life interesting.

Good luck to you.

Say you like the Cowboys and take 5:1 which is 50% better than anywhere else you can bet online or hedge against the cowboys and if they win the superbowl you're down $500 but happy as hell. Seems like the better play. Just grow some balls and pick a side.

I don't care about money. If you knew me then you would know this.

You seemingly don't care about either backing up anything you say either, this I do know about you

I get more of a rise out of you than you even dream of getting a rise out of me. Amateur.

Make the bet or don't. I know you won't because you don't believe the trolling bullshit you speak. Fake.

I get more of a rise out of you than you even dream of getting a rise out of me. Amateur.

Make the bet or don't. I know you won't because you don't believe the trolling bullshit you speak. Fake.

Yet every time you say you won't engage me you fall for it every time. You're offered a bet where you can take either side. You have been offered a bet to bet on your favorite team at 50% better odds than you can get anywhere. I can't imagine a bigger pussy to not take either side, but we've never met, so its hard to imagine you.

Offer me a chance to take either side of the bet you propose and I'll accept one of them ASAP.

It is almost like we are different people and one of us doesn't have a gambling addiction.

This beer is fucking delicious doe.

Back