• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 6 NFL Thread

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
It's Week 6. If you can't get to .500 after six games, your season is over.

The Colts play in Houston tonight and the worst anyone can come out of this game is .500, so they're cool.

The division-leading Panthers play the division leading Bengals in a matchup of the two leading quarterbacks from the 2011 draft. AJ Green is putting ice on his toe and his availability for Sunday is unknown.

Other big games:

Steelers @ Browns

Packers @ Dolphins

Cowboys @ Seahawks - looks like a sure road loss for dv7's favorite local NFL team, especially since they all have Ebola.

The resurgent Giants @ Philly

And the Bears travel to Atlanta in a matchup between teams who have to wonder just how much they actually suck. Based on my .500 metric, the loser's season is toast.

The 49ers play mop-up on Monday night in St. Louis, hoping that their players don't get shot by the police.

I think we finally get a close Thursday night game.

IDK, Dallas adding Ebola to their roster of deadly offensive talent could be just what we need to win in Seattle.

I think Indy -3 is easy money (famous last words and even Sagarin has them roughly equal @ Houston).

Have made money off Indy three weeks in a row (-7 against the Jaguars lol, -7 or so against the Titans, and then -3.5 against the Ravens last week) so I'm due for a loss. GOTTA RIDE THE HOT HAND #statssayhothandexistsamirite?

Thinking home division dog in primetime game. OTOH, Luck vs. Fitzpatrick. Luck wins in every area other than beard.

I think Indy -3 is easy money (famous last words and even Sagarin has them roughly equal @ Houston).

Have made money off Indy three weeks in a row (-7 against the Jaguars lol, -7 or so against the Titans, and then -3.5 against the Ravens last week) so I'm due for a loss. GOTTA RIDE THE HOT HAND #statssayhothandexistsamirite?

Thu nite road teams have struggled this season. And Indy is missing a couple of O-linemen. Not sure why Dean Pees didn't blitz them more last week, but I see that OL having a real hard time with Watt. In fact, I'd go so far as to say the rest of Houston's team is better than the rest of Indy's team - except for QB where Luck >>>>>>> Fitzpatrick. I'd lean toward taking the points in that game.

Wait, what? A game between 2 AFC teams, Patriots and Bills, is being covered by FOX?

No AFC teams in the late games. Weird.

Back