• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Thanks for Coming Out Mallett

I said it when the Jets beat the Colts a few weekends ago, but I really think they're legit. They're the team we thought Miami was two months ago.

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL ass whooping as bad as the texans are receiving right now

What a joke

And those asshat fans were surprised they lost @Carolina earlier this year

Texans fans are the woooooooorst.

All the cool people care about the Rockets. The Texans and their fans can suck a chubby.

Wow, so the pats don't get a complete cake walk division this year? How will they survive?

Texans fans are the woooooooorst.

All the cool people care about the Rockets. The Texans and their fans can suck a chubby.
They kind of had hope that week, I think they'd lose by 90 if they played now

The texans have just given up

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL ass whooping as bad as the texans are receiving right now

What a joke

And those asshat fans were surprised they lost @Carolina earlier this year

Lamar Miller has 52 points in the first half in my FFL league. Dirty.

Eta: Just looked at 'all players -> all positions' and sorted by fantasy scoring. With 2 games completed and 8 other games going on, top 4 performers are all playing against the Texans.http://imgur.com/dpcWKNu

Last edited:
9 drops by Patriots WRs. Woof.

They kind of had hope that week, I think they'd lose by 90 if they played now

The texans have just given up

Straight up, LA can have the Texans. Hopkins and Watt have to stay in Houston and join the Astros and Rockets.

LaFell, oh my. Take a seat, homie.

is lafell the first has been or never was player signed by the pats that didnt work out?

is lafell the first has been or never was player signed by the pats that didnt work out?
Ugh, it worked out quite well last year.

And Ochocinco? Haynesworth? They don't hit on everybody.

Straight up, LA can have the Texans. Hopkins and Watt have to stay in Houston and join the Astros and Rockets.

I don't think anyone wants the Texans here

Chargers, Rams and Raiders all trying to make the same move

Back