• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 8 NFL Thread: Gabbert to Start, Whisenhunt Fired, Lots of Action

#ScorchedEarthMode, I guess. Play action up 22. Fuck it.

CSiDS65U8AAZirF.png

This kid's FB thread is glorious.

He tagged like 40 of his Pats fan friends with a shitty Willy Wonka meme. It has... It has backfired.

"do you see me supporting any other team when my team sucks? No. I grew up with Marino in the 90s so I had success. Y'all have Brady. His replacement will be garbage. And most fans that came on board with Brady will leave."

"tell me more about this Marino success"

Who is Nordeac? It's no RTQ but Welcome to the jerking circle of fun

Glad to be here! Still looking around for the whole "Pats fans suck donk" crowd. Have all other NFL teams waved the white flag already?

08 grad from VT/ME who only hangs around to defend Brady as the GOAT and root for Giles to Wake

I think we just have to accept that the Pats will finish the regular season undefeated.

I'm upping the chance of 16-0 to 41%.

@DanWetzel: Since halftime of AFC Title Game, with NFL watching PSI levels, Tom Brady stats: 67.4 completion percentage, 2,859 yards, 26 TDs, 3 picks

Edelman with another great interview. Lafell with fewer drops. Gronk keeping up his his streak of dragging a defender at least 5 yards. NO MAJOR INJURIES. Blount and Dion are the new thunder and lightning. This team is a well oiled machine with Brady/Bill getting warmed up.

Edelman with another great interview. Lafell with fewer drops. Gronk keeping up his his streak of dragging a defender at least 5 yards. NO MAJOR INJURIES. Blount and Dion are the new thunder and lightning. This team is a well oiled machine with Brady/Bill getting warmed up.

I'd call Jackson a fairly major injury

What's the solution to dvring all of Colbert's show when a NFL game runs long as usual.

Congratulations, RSF. Your team beat a team at home that fired its coach mid season and lost to the Jaguars.

Congratulations, RSF. Your team beat a team at home that fired its coach mid season and lost to the Jaguars.
Not their fault like 90% of the NFL is absolutely terrible.

Back