• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official WFU-ND Game Thread

"Cleaning up the program"

FUCK YOU, BILAS

Obligatory, "they had to clean up a mess" statement that has no basis in time or logic.

I know, I get so tired of hearing that crap. When is UNC going to have to hire a horrid coach to clean up their program?

i enjoy the fact that Coron takes the opportunity to play in an ACC tourney this seriously.

Why isn't Mike Brey wearing a tie? This is the ACC Tournament. Wear a TIE, BUTTHEAD!

We're going to win this game.
We might win tomorrow, given Pitt's schizophrenia and the fact that God hates us.
Fuck.

What does it say about our recruiting and player development that our best player right now is a fifth year grad student transfer?

Everything good is running through coron right now. Everything.

We're going to win this game.
We might win tomorrow, given Pitt's schizophrenia and the fact that God hates us.
Fuck.
Lol, not a chance in hell we beat Pitt tomorrow. Nah.

Coron Williams is eyeing Randolph Childress's record.

He's gonna go all Kemba Walker on the ACC.

here is the point in the game where we start to struggle

Once again, the 2 players that aren't here next year have almost half of our points. Foundation, my ass. This team will absolutely suck next year if Buzz comes back.

Not good...Bz coaching like he has another season with Wellman in the bag.

LOL! Devin Coast to Coast right into the lane. Brey should hire that Butthead Dino Gaudio to install some buttpackline defense.

Back