• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle 237 5/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Feel like I should have done better

Lol

I used as my initial guess the word suggested by that information theory video. That gave me three letters all in the wrong places. Trying to rearrange them, I thought they seemed more likely to end a word in a certain order…that’s when I thought of what turned out to be the correct word, among a couple of other possibilities…just lucky in the second guess, mostly.
I used that same word this morning too. Usually I start with stern or another word that pulls in as many of the letters RSTLNE as possible. Definitely taking my Wheel of Fortune strategy to this game.

Wordle 237 5/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Definitely NY Times official.

Wordle 237 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

saw a tweet from NYT that Wordle's transitioned over, and to maintain your stats to visit the URL you normally use and it would redirect. but I did that and it brings up a blank Wordle game. so is this a second one for today or a repeat of today?

saw a tweet from NYT that Wordle's transitioned over, and to maintain your stats to visit the URL you normally use and it would redirect. but I did that and it brings up a blank Wordle game. so is this a second one for today or a repeat of today?

Ha, same for me. Redirected to the NYT page, pulled up a blank game. Got my first 1 guess puzzle!

Geez. I’m at 100 and my only good guess was 739. I gave up.

It helped that my first good guess was something that I was staring at, and was easy to think of synonyms/related words.

Yesterday, I zeroed in on legal/courtroom/lawsuit type words, turns out they wanted something more specific. The closest one was "infringement", which in hindsight would have helped to focus on.

It helped that my first good guess was something that I was staring at, and was easy to think of synonyms/related words.

Yesterday, I zeroed in on legal/courtroom/lawsuit type words, turns out they wanted something more specific. The closest one was "infringement", which in hindsight would have helped to focus on.

Yeah. My best word yesterday was trial and I kept going with legal words and nothing hit.

Today, my best word wasn't that close at all to the actual word.

Wordle 237 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Harvested 5 letters from my standard word list.

nerdlegame 23 4/6

πŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lol I was guessing words like "dispositive" and "certiorari" and the closest I got was "antitrust". Definitely felt like an idiot

Dumb mistake on Guess 3

nerdlegame 24 4/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Wordle 238 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m at 998/1000 on Semantle after 135 guesses. I don’t want to stop guessing but this is frustrating as hell.

Wordle 238 4/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 238 2/6*

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Starting with yesterdays word paid off

That was a struggle for some reason

Wordle 238 5/6

🟨🟨🟨