• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wordle Thread

Wordle needs to be more challenging. I am taking suggestions for the worst starting word. I will try it tomorrow. This is the worst word in general and not the worst word once you know the answer.

I have continued using yesterdays answer as my starting point and it adds a little challenge. CYNIC was not a fun start.

My buddy told me his brother failed yesterday and was complaining about the obscurity of the word. I googled "caulk" and this was the first thing that came up (womanandhome.com, FWIW).
c91ab7354f8aab7cebfe527c93aaffce.jpg

Wordle 243 4/6

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

if you don't know what caulk is, it's time to give up any kind of games other than maybe the USA Today crossword or the Hidden Pictures game in Highlights.

Seems like caulk is definitely not a big city #WFHelite word. That’s a working American’s word.

Clearly the NYT is trying to branch out to “real Americans.”

Do people not know CAULK? It's in everyone's homes.

nerdlegame 30 3/6

🟪⬛🟪⬛🟪🟩🟩⬛
🟪🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Got semantle in a tidy 327 today. Lot of "destroy" synonyms. Trying to figure out why "sodium" was so high.

Back