• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official World Cup 2018 thread - Добро пожаловать в Россию!

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
Official World Cup 2018 thread - Добро пожаловать в Россию!

It's time for its own thread. We're only months away from Russia 2018...let's leave the bitching about the USMNT to the "burn it down" thread.

I'm all in on MY DANES. Christian Eriksen is going to lead us to the promised land. Peru, then the Aussies and, finally, le Francais. Let's do this.

denmark-flag-waving-animated-gif-2.gif

But he won't have Dele Alli and Harry Kane finishing what he dishes up. Speaking of Alli and Kane, I think the English will do better than they usually do. And maybe even beat Iceland.

I'm all in on Argentina. Messi needs his title, and hopefully di Maria and Aguero will be healthy this time around. Otherwise rooting for Colombia and the Ticos.

I'll be rooting for CONCACAF teams that don't feature little cuck boys who can't cut it at West Ham

On top of that I'll be rooting for THE MIGHTY ICE and when it gets down to the final four MY YERMANS!

You and me both!

Denmark, Portugal, and Germany are my ancestral rooting interests.

I'm pretty evenly split between Denmark and Germany/Alsace (can't bring myself to support France, though I guess I should) in terms of ancestry, but it's much more fun to root for MY UNDERDOG DANES than it is Die Mannschaft. I'll root for Deutschland whenever they're not playing Danmark, though.

Back