• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially a Demon Deacon

Deac6

Reaction score
I know this doesn't matter to 90% of you but oh well. Last week I accepted admissions into the Wake Forest Masters of Management program and am officially a Demon Deacon. I was accepted into a few programs but the strength of the Wake program as well as the life long dream of being an official member of Mother So Dear was too strong of a pull. Glad to finally be officially apart of Mother So Dear.

Congrats!

Maybe your internship will be as Athletic Director...we could use better management there.

I know this doesn't matter to 90% of you but oh well. Last week I accepted admissions into the Wake Forest Masters of Management program and am officially a Demon Deacon. I was accepted into a few programs but the strength of the Wake program as well as the life long dream of being an official member of Mother So Dear was too strong of a pull. Glad to finally be officially apart of Mother So Dear.

Congratulations! Where was your undergraduate education?

Basically 4 people in my direct family including my mom went to wake. Dad went to fsu and rest of the family went to KU

So Deac5 would be more accurate.

Basically 4 people in my direct family including my mom went to wake. Dad went to fsu and rest of the family went to KU

So you're a Jawhawk basketball and FSU football fan? Yeesh

Or did you go to a different Uni

Partial credit, since you're not undergrad. Kidding. Welcome to the fold.

What does one do with a master's in Management?

Manage masterfully. Next question.

It's primarily for non business undergrads (I graduated with a degree in Econ) it's pretty much to "make people more well rounded". It's all the classes first year mbas take.

It's primarily for non business undergrads (I graduated with a degree in Econ) it's pretty much to "make people more well rounded". It's all the classes first year mbas take.

And a few extra concentrated courses that are offered in year two of the mba.

Btw - you went to a wonderful undergrad university. While o didn't go there it was one of the colleges that I applied to.

Back