• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Official 2016/2017 Champions League Thread (NWT)

images

Yeah Verratti's the shit. Imagine that Pescara side coached by Zemen with him, Immobile, and Insigne that won Serie B, I bet they played some nasty stuff.

I miss Busquets, this zombie Sergio B is just sad to watch.

Pumped for the Napoli/Madrid midfield battle this afternoon almost as much as anything else: Diawara, Zielinski, Hamsik v Casemiro, Modric, Kroos.

Arsenal: Ospina; Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs; Xhaka, Coquelin; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Iwobi; Sanchez

Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba; Xabi Alonso, Vidal; Robben, Thiago, Costa; Lewandowski

Feel like if I were an Arsenal fanboi, I'd want to see Welbeck over Iwobi.

Feel like if I were an Arsenal fanboi, I'd want to see Welbeck over Iwobi.

Yes, plus Nacho over Gibbs and would prefer Elneny over Coquelin. Coquelin and Xhaka will be competing on who get a card first from "fouling" Robben.

Yes, plus Nacho over Gibbs and would prefer Elneny over Coquelin. Coquelin and Xhaka will be competing on who get a card first from "fouling" Robben.

Those were my thoughts as well. Not so much the Iwobi thing.

But, FFS I haven't even turned the match on yet.

Back