• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Unofficial Syracuse Game Thread

I think he's just pissed that he's the only one who is playing with any desire and effort. I'd be upset to if I were in his position having to play with these scrubs.

disagree slightly, but only slightly, I think Wilbekin has shown effort too.

Say whatever you want. We were a better team with more heart without Codi. Crawford needs to be the leader of this team, he makes everyone better and can shoot. Codi is good at driving and plays some ok defense. We won't miss him.

this team was waaaayyy better with crawford running the show when Codi was out.

Early in the year when we were beating Indiana and LSU and UCLA - I was thinking how much Manning was getting out of a team with an obvious talent deficit along with suspensions and injuries.

Now we have everyone back and we're in key ACC games, and it would be virtually impossible to get less out of the team than we are seeing.

It's kind of unbelievable.

I think he's just pissed that he's the only one who is playing with any desire and effort. I'd be upset to if I were in his position having to play with these scrubs.

I don't blame DT, he's playing his heart out this year to try to get this team somewhere in his last year and he's surrounded by a bunch of stiffs.

I hear ya; but it's his MO; he's got to lead, not whine.

Bubble team? yeah right.
NIT? I doubt it, looking at this lack of effort, coaching, shooting, IQ.

Devin is getting fouled almost literally every single possession. Refs "can't" (won't) call them all. I would be pissed too since he's the only wake guy playing at all.

He has kind of made his bed in this regard during his 4 years at Wake.

Does Manning expect more from big men because he was an elite big? Does he have more tolerance for poor guard and wing play? His rotations suggest it.

Reactions: Ayo
Holy shit, Crawford. That airball wasn't even close.

I don't blame DT, he's playing his heart out this year to try to get this team somewhere in his last year and he's surrounded by a bunch of stiffs.

Yep, Devin is giving it his all. One of the few bright spots. Maybe the only one.

I am at the game today. First game I've been to since the Prosser years. May be many more before I'm back. This looks like a bad, bad basketball team.

Does Manning expect more from big men because he was an elite big? Does he have more tolerance for poor guard and wing play? His rotations suggest it.
This is an interesting discussion.

I started a thread wondering if Codi would disrupt the team chemistry and have a hard time fitting back in... everyone said I was crazy for even bringing it up because he has been our top scorer, etc... I think my point has been validated...sometimes I hate being right

Local high coach would tell this team: Only 2 passes allowed on O. Shoot and play D. His philosophy was too much passing leads to too many TOs.

Back