• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGB board called out.

So you're equating objective observations on the state of Wake Forest athletics by fans / alums (many of which are well to the right on the IQ bell curve) to juvenile junior high school antics? Brilliant equivalence. Fucking brilliant.

In all honesty, I saw the same article and thought of message boards in general and by implication, this board. Interesting article. Neuro, we'll get you around to our side if the national media and WSJ poll from the last two days still haven't... somehow.

In all honesty, I saw the same article and thought of message boards in general and by implication, this board. Interesting article. Neuro, we'll get you around to our side if the national media and WSJ poll from the last two days still haven't... somehow.

LOL, I'm still on the boards so the opportunity is there to sway me. Maybe if people were more civil I'd be more receptive...

To the others, I wasn't referring to the subject matter, just the question of lack of civility and accountability on message boards, including this one.

To the others, I wasn't referring to the subject matter, just the question of lack of civility and accountability on message boards, including this one.
You might have a point, but I'm much more concerned about some accountability for our well paid AD/coach- I've seen none.

LOL, I'm still on the boards so the opportunity is there to sway me. Maybe if people were more civil I'd be more receptive...

So, us being more gentile would make it easier to see how bad Buzz is at his job? Ok.

Also, the article is pretty ironic as CNN journalism is about as well done as high school yearbook club.

I act on here the same way I act in real life. Might not be saying much about me, but not really trying to hide anything.

Stop being such a gigantic pussy. People being mean to you has nothing to do with whether Bz is good at his job. If you think the two are related, you're an idiot as well as a gigantic pussy.

Civil enough for you?

Just thought the article was amusing and relevant to message boards including this one. Thought ya'll might be interested, so I provided the link. Some interesting feedback, however, on how posters perceive the relationship between their board personalities and their real life personalities. Hope that DV7's remark was "tongue in cheek" because the internet is obviously fundamentally changing our society. Just look what impact the Bzzout movement from this board has had in "real life".

Just thought the article was amusing and relevant to message boards including this one. Thought ya'll might be interested, so I provided the link. Some interesting feedback, however, on how posters perceive the relationship between their board personalities and their real life personalities. Hope that DV7's remark was "tongue in cheek" because the internet is obviously fundamentally changing our society. Just look what impact the Bzzout movement from this board has had in "real life".

Tongue in cheek. Well played sir.

Back