• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards Meta Mafia Sign Up - closed

I just get coffee at Starbucks. Sometimes, the employees act like they've forgotten how.

If you're going cheap black box isn't the worst unless you're going to drink a bottle. I keep one on hand for emergency steaks

The black box is terrible, if you really want a box wine, go with bota box or bandit - not a suggestion to try it, but they are the best. The new pinot cans by Underwood are actually decent and fun to drink wine out of a can

The black box is terrible, if you really want a box wine, go with bota box or bandit - not a suggestion to try it, but they are the best. The new pinot cans by Underwood are actually decent and fun to drink wine out of a can

I meant bota

I meant bota
Did you say dota?

a316ad291b41c700e8287b5606e04a87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm about to watch Texas A&M wax Wake in baseball regionals

And I have two bros who are A&M grads. Gonna be a rough night

That's amazing. I love the Blade movies. My wife, not so much.

That's a terrible thing to say about your wife, especially putting the Blade movies ahead of her. They weren't even that good.

Getting drunk on wine is great if you're a 110 lb chick and get drunk off 2 glasses. If you're a pro wine drunk results in the worst hangover of any alcohol. Its with food only for me at this point

Only time I've been drunk enough to get sick was due to wine. The first wine dinner my wife and I went to, and they were constantly refilling glasses. I must have had two bottles worth that night. Went out in the parking lot after desert, got violently sick, went back in, drank a cup of coffee, and drove home like a champ. (Don't ever do this.)

Should I go to the hipster whiskey bar or the shitty bar that has a pool table? Duh shitty bar

I got homer simpson

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back