• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards NBA Prop Contest- PROPS are back BABY!

Bumping this one more time. Everyone who follows the NBA should at least fill out the season-long prop sheet. We've got a dozen responses thus far.

Game by game ones will be on this thread. I figured if soccer can have 5-6 threads at a time, NBA can have two.

You do realize that they lost 23 games in a row two years ago and 18 games in a row last year and once February rolls around and there is nothing to play for and a historically strong draft on the horizon that the rotation will start looking really funny. "Let's try Biz at the three spot."

I'm excited about this. With the exception of two props (won't say which ones yet), each side of the bets has good action. Most of them are at most 60/40 with a lot being basically 50/50.

For folks interested in game by games, I'll have opening night's props posted this weekend sometime.

I'm excited about this. With the exception of two props (won't say which ones yet), each side of the bets has good action. Most of them are at most 60/40 with a lot being basically 50/50.

For folks interested in game by games, I'll have opening night's props posted this weekend sometime.

Nice. I finally discovered iTV and a buddy of mine and I went in and got League pass. Should be fun.

You do realize that they lost 23 games in a row two years ago and 18 games in a row last year and once February rolls around and there is nothing to play for and a historically strong draft on the horizon that the rotation will start looking really funny. "Let's try Biz at the three spot."

Sure but we're also probably looking at finishing 20th in the league IMO. We don't have a ton of depth but this isn't going to be nearly as bad as two years ago or even last year with Jefferson and Zeller added to the team.

ETA: I'm always optimistic about the Bobcats for some reason.

Last edited:
lolol I doubt even the BCats are dumb enough to finish that high. We lose our 1st round pick if it is outside the top 10. Jefferson and Zeller will still be one of if not the 2nd worst (worst everything goes to the 76ers) defensive frontcourt in the NBA.

ETA: FWIW it was my prop and I took the over. I guess it was as much wishful thinking as anything.

Last edited:
lolol I doubt even the BCats are dumb enough to finish that high. We lose our 1st round pick if it is outside the top 10. Jefferson and Zeller will still be one of if not the 2nd worst (worst everything goes to the 76ers) defensive frontcourt in the NBA.

ETA: FWIW it was my prop and I took the over. I guess it was as much wishful thinking as anything.

I really wish we had drafted Noel and stashed him all year, tanked, and gotten the number one overall pick. I'm talking serious tanking while still getting some development for Kemba and company. Then Noel and Wiggins as rookies together on the team. That would have been amazing.

I really wish we had drafted Noel and stashed him all year, tanked, and gotten the number one overall pick. I'm talking serious tanking while still getting some development for Kemba and company. Then Noel and Wiggins as rookies together on the team. That would have been amazing.

Yea that would have been too smart.

The Jefferson signing was worse than the Zeller pick. It was like they had a plan and were sticking to it for 2 miserable ass years and RIGHT BEFORE it was really time for the plan to come to fruition they bailed on the plan and freaked out and overpaid for a player who will do nothing relevant for the team except remove a few extra lottery balls. Luckily, I think Jefferson is so bad on defense that he won't improve the team that much.

The Jefferson signing was worse than the Zeller pick. It was like they had a plan and were sticking to it for 2 miserable ass years and RIGHT BEFORE it was really time for the plan to come to fruition they bailed on the plan and freaked out and overpaid for a player who will do nothing relevant for the team except remove a few extra lottery balls. Luckily, I think Jefferson is so bad on defense that he won't improve the team that much.

This. I am assuming MJ lost patience.

I think Cho basically does everything now. I don't really think Jordan is responsible as much as I want to blame him

Opening Night PROPS. If you want to participate, respond in this thread.

Miami vs. Chicago
D-Wade FG% O/U 49.9%
Jimmy Butler made 3fg O/U 1.5
Deng minutes played O/U 38:00

LAL vs. LAC
Chris Paul pts + assists O/U 29.5
Largest lead (either side) O/U 15.5
Leading scorer for Lakers:

Sorry Orlando vs. Indiana, no props for you.

Last edited:
Miami vs. Chicago
under
under
over

LAL vs. LAC
over
over
Gasol

Back