• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ohio State Football team just earned my respect.

zqglass

Reaction score
In the Columbus CBS sports director's first game back since his 21 year old daughter died in a car accident, the majority of the Buckeye football team greeted him with hugs after their win over Wisconsin last weekend. Seeing as how our team's season is slowly trickling down the gutter, I was searching for a team to root for. Look, I have loathed OSU for the majority of my life and this won't change a thing. But I will most definitely pull for this particular squad from here on out due to this display of compassion, and grandiose unity shown within their community. I envy them in that regard. If Wake were ever to a point where they would be able to emulate this situation I would be damn proud. Watch the video on this link...

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/osu-football-team-hugged-news-anchor

Jim Tressel.

Urban Meyer.

Enough said.

Really really don't want to have to deal with these assholes in the MNC again.

This was pretty cool...I couldn't even imagine losing my daughter. Especially under those circumstances.

I can pull for Dabo a long time before Meyer. In fact since our season has ended prematurely, I think I will. Go Tigers!

That's really hard to say; but it will be fun cheering for a team that really wants to win and can win.

Yeah if Urban Meyer's lying ass is involved, no thanks. That being said, this was a nice gesture.

Still doesn't make up for the fact that Urb spent a majority of his time in Gainesville covering up the crimes of his players, while at the same time spitting out scripture on a daily basis.

Back