• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ok maybe there is tv

Dillon Fence

Reaction score
ESPN3 only. I thought the new ACC was supposed to feature every single conference game on TV. ESPN3 ain't live TV. WTF. This is the ultimate disgrace.

Last edited:
According to the WF website, the game is on the ACC network, which means local affiliates in the ACC region will televise the game.

Can the mods change the thread title?

not on the time warner guide anyway, and the raycom site does not load to show you any tv affiliates. wral website does show it on 5.2. my bad. should be millions of eyeballs on this game.

ESPN3 the flagship network of Wake Forest and bad basketball teams everywhere.

i'll be damned if it is being show on time warner in raleigh...does not appear on any regular or special events channel.

Raycom is so small time, it's embarrassing. The HD is terrible even when it works, and the production values are atrocious.

It's on WFMY for me in the Triangle, but I have DirecTV and not TWC

No 106 showing up on my guide. Or 1106. Should not be this hard to watch an ACC game.

Back