• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OK State Football Practice Facility

CHillDeac

Reaction score
OK State debuted their new practice facility this summer. Five fields. Five! One indoor, two outdoor artificial turf fields and two outdoor natural grass fields.

9922482853_db09b05a1e_z.jpg

Oklahoma%20State%20facilities.png

I'm heading out there on Friday, so I will check it out. We could build something like this into the side of the hill next to the practice field. I'm just surprised that they found someone other than T Boone Pickens to foot the bill.

Well, when the old SOB has paid for everything else, it's easy to find money for this.

I was out there this past weekend and parked next to the training facility. An under paid parking attendant was justly compensated. The place is stunning. The bottom photos were taken from the top of Boone Pickens stadium. Oklahoma St has plenty of land to build such facilities. We would have to carve out the hill next to the practice field in order to fit such a big building. The OSU stadium has only one level and seats 60K. Oklahoma has a double decker and equally impressive indoor facility.

Back