• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Okie St in trouble: Hostesses having sex with recruits, paying players, etc.

Wait. So their hostess program had the same name as the one at Tenn that got them into trouble?

The allegations cover the period of 2001-2007. wtf!? Why doesn't SI go after something current, like a story on UNC?

Doesn't matter because the NCAA doesn't have subpoena power. Nobody talks, everybody walks.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did. But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Tech U's been doing this shit for YEARS

images

Oklahoma State's Orange Pride group. Do the recruits get to pick one? Or are you just assigned one? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

6811916.jpeg

Oklahoma State's Orange Pride group. Do the recruits get to pick one? Or are you just assigned one? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

6811916.jpeg

Fair amount of 0s in that group. But if you are a 6'4, 320 lb, 17 year old OL, you probably can't be picky.

From a 17 yo male perspective there is not a single 0 in that picture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I wonder what the interview process for the "hostesses" is like.

How many of them has Boone Pickens done? He's got to get something for his $150M.

I wonder what the interview process for the "hostesses" is like.

How many of them has Boone Pickens done? He's got to get something for his $150M.

"Are you willing to prostitute yourself for the good of the program?" "Yes" "You're hired then."

Not much love for their alma mater for these guys to be talking about getting paid. But I was surprised I didn't see the obligatory quote from Charles Barkley saying they would have been paid more if they had gone to Auburn.

Back