• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oklahoma Linebacker dies

Hope this isn't another case of alcohol and oxycotin like the Alabama kid who was found dead here in Fernandina Beach.

Terrible Regardless.

Oxy OD, per Sooner boards...

Very sad. Kid was a pretty good player (hampered by injuries which probably led to Oxy use) and was gonna start or at least split time with Wort this year.

Sad! I made the mistake of mixing both one time. Couldn't feel my fingers and my skin was on fire for about 2 hours. That was my sign that i could be in trouble.

Terrible story. RIP.

Wort is an interesting story. From England, moved to New Braunfels in high school and was a monster. He and Travis Lewis are both San Antonio players and very good linebackers. OU recruits San Antonio as good as UT.

So that's what 3 Oxy deaths in a week?

Rangers (NHL) player, Bama, and OU?

Sad to hear, I really hope this does not continue into a full blown epidemic. But it probably already is, just have had three ODs in a very short time so it's more noticeable now.

Back