• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

With so many people playing, I spent the first like 200 posts trying to figure out why nobody had put a policy day one vote on DV7 from last week’s game smh

I'm not putting any weight into who lists who as their policy lynch from previous games. That's silly

I'm not putting any weight into who lists who as their policy lynch from previous games. That's silly

It’s not so much about specific people voting for their pre-stated policy lynch as it’s so many people were chastising DV7 for his play last week in dead chat so he would’ve obviously gotten votes if he were playing.

It’s not so much about specific people voting for their pre-stated policy lynch as it’s so many people were chastising DV7 for his play last week in dead chat so he would’ve obviously gotten votes if he were playing.

This is borderline angle-shooting, so why do you do the things that you do? Why can't you just not bring this up? Now I think SD3 is civ because he didn't overtly state/acknowledge that he's not playing.

Awful playing from Numbers and him shitting on DV7 and then talking about why no one voted for DV7 knowing full well he's not playing is hilariously ironic

Revisiting this TIC post. He civ leans 10 people from day one banter, includes random observations about another four (including calling nonny’s play more civ than not before also putting him in a list of four people he will vote for today), but does have good insight on the Gooner votes/voters. All in all this is just fodder without substance.

I had same reaction reading this post. Feels like mafia tic coming in and trying to look like he’s gonna lead us. Faux analysis.

I also think this is civ numbers (likes his initial reaction post re ranks a few ago as well).

This is borderline angle-shooting, so why do you do the things that you do? Why can't you just not bring this up? Now I think SD3 is civ because he didn't overtly state/acknowledge that he's not playing.

Awful playing from Numbers and him shitting on DV7 and then talking about why no one voted for DV7 knowing full well he's not playing is hilariously ironic

It’s not intended as angle shooting at all but to avoid anything further DV7 IS NOT PLAYING and I’ll stop talking about it

From what I know of hoop, he’s a haughty euro prick so it’s going to be tough to read him in tone until I get more games with him. He probably does use “whom” naturally

Whom is haughty? I'm not the worlds best writer and I'm pretty good of who/whom.

Can confirm dv7 IS NOT PLAYING.

BUT
STILL

fuck that guy

Just read the whole thread... early thoughts are that all the banter looks organic, which means either everyone is getting really good, or not a lot of mafia have posted yet. Strong civ leans are parlay, mako, rommy, jman, and I like what Gooner has done. Always tough to read Gouda, ryala, and Da, but they look good. Like townie and bym too.

Weirdest shit to happen so far is numbers shitty entry, doofus trying very hard (dont think its alignment determinative), northern bringing up a shitty gas station no one has heard of (THEN ADMITS HE'S NEVER BEEN THERE HIMSELF - who does that?), but he's newish so I'm willing to let it pass, and nonny voting for mod and then switching immediately. I think that nonny play is more civ than not, but wtf man?

I do not like the forced votes on Gooner cause I think he has responded well and seems natural - I disagree with Eagles on Gooner. Hoops entry is terrible for this reason.

I'm not voting for anyone other than ***numbers***, hoop, doofus, or nonny today barring any dickstepping between now and deadline. I can at least see reasoning for doofus and nonny. Let's kill one of numbers or Hoop though.

Fucking my MAN TiC with an AMAZING entry post. Just fucking epic. #481 GOD DAMN, THOSE ARE READS, PEOPLE.

Knights so impressed he might give tic a reach around tonight

Since we’ve had multiple discussions on the boards and the mods about using the word “gay” and posting, I don’t even understand why Knight’s even allowed to do it but I can save it for post game.

***parlay***

The noted change in behavior is enough for me bitches

This is a bad post.

TiC's late 400s posts are why he's my number 1 Civ in the rankings right now. Just out-of-the-box insane good reads.

Numbers isn’t doing anything to give me a short stack

Best example of confirmation bias we’ve seen in a while here. Knight, without a single person’s identity to be revealed in the game so far, comes in to laud his top ranked player for “great reads.”

Knight is a parody of himself.

I don't have a good read on tic one way or the other, but knight vociferously sucking his d on D1 is odd to me.

Back