• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

This is a good thing. Don't tell Hoop

It's a good way to test people early on in a big game - I agree with you there.

Since I have your attention, will you answer my question about your caps usage. What's the deal?

It's a good way to test people early on in a big game - I agree with you there.

Since I have your attention, will you answer my question about your caps usage. What's the deal?

deal_with_it_seinfeld.gif

Why are we not talking about lynching Knight for his garbage miller claim?

I believe in the current times, a word or phrase written in all caps is to designate a point of emphasis in a post and draw the readers eyes to that portion as the key moment or moments in the thread post.

I'm appalled Gooner is in serious consideration here. All the Gooner voters & EAGLES for giving that movement credence are officially on notice.

Does it even matter? I don't buy any Knight claims these days. I say ignore it and just pay attention to what he does.

I am always down to lynch knight no matter the circumstance.

Not sure why he would claim early with no pressure (other than knowing he is a good early game target for an investigatory bodies), but it's knight, so who knows.

Da is doing GREAT things in this thread. Don't do me wrong babe

Not to worry, the second mason has arrived

***Numbers***

***gooner*** is trying too hard day 1

I don't know if you didn't pay attention or what after you died last game but trying hard is kind of my thing, Hoop

Back