• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

After reading through, the only solid conclusion I have is that I'm ready to start day drinking.

Numbers wtf post is sketchy but doesn't scream mafia to me. Just super defensive. Dont think him and da are same mafia.

the grabs turds butt stuff is just plain weird but appears to be his persona. Noted that others are saying his sucking up to tic is weird. Probably not mafia together.

Doofus and grabs turds also probably not mafia together. I think we can learn something by puttingdoofus on the block.

I hate this

Heads up. I have a civ role that gives me a small power-up if I break two ties. I'm voting goon to force a tie and then I'll break it in the tiebreak. Just letting you all know what I'm doing.

It was never just that he was trying too hard - it was that he looked dirtier than whomever he was tied for the lead with at the time.

I mean that's not what you said at all

Heads up. I have a civ role that gives me a small power-up if I break two ties. I'm voting goon to force a tie and then I'll break it in the tiebreak. Just letting you all know what I'm doing.

Weird

So many tie breaking powers. This is great.

Well this is super interesting in that it doesn't create a tie and it also is what redwing is essentially claiming so I have no idea what to think

Haha, I assume this is a joke?

Depends on the day, I was down to mako and dv7 at the end so you'd have been a strong candidate

giphy.gif

First of all, thanks for asking why I felt gooner over numbers a while back. That's actually helpful civ behavior instead of whatever other bullshit is going on here.

These posts below stuck out to me, primarily because he has played with rommy enough to know that this is typical rommy round 1 behavior. I civ lean rommy and gooner's mock stupidity isn't helpful here at all.

Also, as noted, Gooner's tone was not great early on and didnt' come across well.

QUOTE=Gooner;3513672]And then this to get off of doofus. Essentially rommy has thought doofus sounded good, then voted for him because ryala said he thought it would be good, thought doofus sounded good again, then switched off of doofus with less reasoning than when he voted for him in the first place

got it.[/QUOTE]

This is too easy from rom

This has such a "fellow kids" vibe to it. Just...not nearly as good as redwings.

Well this is just great. Have you read the other posts?

Which of redwing/pH has the quicker trigger? STAY TUNED.

Back