• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

the gouda/ryala chatzy/masonry dick docking day 1

Yes. That's the justification. I think Gouda does that one-sided as well though. That's the problem with Gouda reads.

My problem with you is that you're tell is activated. You gotta grind some grist, bb.

Why do you think he lied vs has a slightly different power?

Because if his power was different in the way he claimed, he’d have more to share now. I considered using the same lie but I decided against it because I didn’t want to have nothing to offer after clearing the way for myself to break a tie. A civ wouldn’t need to make that lie.

Scenarios:

Member of maf2: knows they have a GF and is using it. Could be the GF or a teammate that would gain cred when GF dies.
Member of maf1: likely also has a GF and is making this claim
Actually gf2 hunter

I'd put chances of member of maf 2 at 20%, maf1 at 5%, and gf2 hunter at 75%. If he is in maf2 and they have a GF, he knows actual GF hunter will be outing him. Possible but unlikely.

Time to move off Eagles and let things play out (with maf2 likely hitting him tonight).

More like 90% civ GF hunter, 10% mafia that knows there's no GF

lol how have i been shit besides being on a lynch wagon on maf 1 day 1? reading qt and ryala as maf d2 and posted a few not-maf-1 leans earlier. please explain

Your back and forth with gooner earlier was completely nonsensical and I couldn't even follow what you were saying. The logic that I think you were going for in an attempt to paint me as possibly bad, after civ leaning me when D2 broke makes no sense either.

You're all over the damn place.

Yes. That's the justification. I think Gouda does that one-sided as well though. That's the problem with Gouda reads.

My problem with you is that you're tell is activated. You gotta grind some grist, bb.

You activated your tell on me last game too when i was vanilla civ. If im an impartial civ in this, i see rommy as likely not maf 1 due to staying on numbers all d1, but you do you

That's 3 votes on me.

Can someone not voting for me convince these others that I'm not the play?A couple votes on me is fine but seriously, 3?
Let me lay out simply what is happening here.
Lynching me is not the play.

Make the people voting for me at least give explanations to back up their faux analysis
Easy enough?

Can we get a quick roll call of who thinks I'm likely a civ?
I'm not kidding - I legit want people that think I'm a civ to say so
Vig the quiets if they're not willing to at least weigh in.

Pretty simply, if we do proceed to just let 3+ people vote for me, I'm gonna be a whiny baby about it until someone acknowledges that I actually am a civ.
Like it not, until that happens I'm done posting for the round
Zippitydoodaa bitches

is this some weird role requirement post? wtf is this shit.

I still think Ph is the play because it's good for civs almost irrespective of his alignment + it could tell us more about redwing's alignment + his end of D1 was bad. If it comes down to it thought I am killing rommy for doofus related reasons and all the inconsistencies (and one straight up lie) about it from rom

Your back and forth with gooner earlier was completely nonsensical and I couldn't even follow what you were saying. The logic that I think you were going for in an attempt to paint me as possibly bad, after civ leaning me when D2 broke makes no sense either.

You're all over the damn place.

im still civ leaning you. just because you cant keep up doesnt mean im maf

ph 5 gooner jtp nonny jman bym
rommy 5 townie knight doofus ryala hoop
nonny 4 gat d14 tic qt
ryala 4 toogs boston tim rommy
gooner 3 Goaliemom rocket da
Eagles 2 manning sd3
rocket 1 parlay

That's 3 votes on me.

Can someone not voting for me convince these others that I'm not the play?A couple votes on me is fine but seriously, 3?

Make the people voting for me at least give explanations to back up their faux analysis
Easy enough?

Pretty simply, if we do proceed to just let 3+ people vote for me, I'm gonna be a whiny baby about it until someone acknowledges that I actually am a civ.
Zippitydoodaa bitches

T CALL ME CIV PLZ?

Official Rommy dikride club.

That's 3 votes on me.

Easy enough?

Zippitydoodaa bitches

T CLL ME CIV PILZ?

Tickle me please?

We think you're bad because you're entry was shit.

More like 90% civ GF hunter, 10% mafia that knows there's no GF

Okay, but in 2 mafia game, even if Eagles is lying, they still need to kill him because he's saving himself for SOME REASON.

That's 3 votes on me.

Easy enough?

Zippitydoodaa bitches

Nonny, you are a civ.

That's 3 votes on me.

Easy enough?

Zippitydoodaa bitches

Nonny is one of the players I have info on. His very soft claim tracks for his character. Just FYI.

Back