• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

JTP is now being a game cancer for killing a semi-cop. Tough break, kid.

Think I'd like to hear more from ***Rommy*** now.

seeing as how i was RIGHT about ph, i don't think we should kill redwing

i think they were both telling the truth and played it fine

i also think redwing should do something for civs other than this dumb nothing that his his powerup

So we have 2 masons that clear one another.

1 civ that can clear 2 other civs.

Another 1 civ that can clear 2 other civs.

That is potentially 8 civs that can clear each other, yes? Just wrapping my head around this concept that written into the game are nearly 1/3 of the players that can clear one another.

***QT***

seeing as how i was RIGHT about ph, i don't think we should kill redwing

i think they were both telling the truth and played it fine

i also think redwing should do something for civs other than this dumb nothing that his his powerup

You think there are two roles, both civ, that benefit from casting tiebreakers in OT?

That seems far fetched to me.

I clarified about my power usage because I wanted to know if I should try for a kill shot this round. I said RB/jailed because we've had a bunch of jailors lately and a civ could easily see ph's claim and think I was bad.

after seeing Ph's role I would've jailed your ass last night too

Eagles did not like any of the Rommy votes last round. What's the logic for those votes right now? I missed someone making an actual case for Rommy aside from Gooner like 20 pages ago.

I think Nonny's hardon for me is just too dumb to be mafia.

he was mafia a few games ago pushing to kill a cleared civ, one of the worst mafia dumbtells we've had, if i'm remembering correctly

Back