• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

I have no restrictions in talking about my role so fine saying it now. Initially considered just coming out with it but seems like against the game's intention and really doesn't impact much. So had some fun with the letters.

If I get 3+ votes I need to whine about it for a post or two and I can't talk until someone calls me a civ. Only need to be called civ once a day.
This was Tuesday afternoon.

The initial "CALL ME A CIV" thing was after I got three votes the first time. Hasn't really been relevant the rest of the game until now.

This was Tuesday afternoon.

The initial "CALL ME A CIV" thing was after I got three votes the first time. Hasn't really been relevant the rest of the game until now.

LOL, I thought that was just role flavor. You're being serious with that?

With that in mind, it's end game time and you literally had a post of "Oh shit" in response to possibly AAing yourself. You are better than this. Normal Nonny knows his role and would remember his restrictions. The votes had been on you for a little while and I know you are paying attention to the thread. Today has not been kind to Nonny.

I'm going to be so pissed if we lynch me today and then lose b/c Tim AAs.

Ranking the LVP civs this game:
#1 JTP: ruined the OT by killing a civ, got himself then majo'd, and when RB'd never said anything which helped lead to Rocket's death
#2 Knight: comes out as miller and makes early rounds about him, disappears for a bunch, comes back and says we should lynch him, then AAs
#3 Rocket: Lied about how many investigations, lied about that he's a full RB, then lied about being a 50/50 RB. All which led to him getting lynched.

Tim immediately moves up to #2 if he AAs.

For me to be mafia 1, the following has to be true:

I called out Ryala for the dikstep day 1, and tried to get him lynched day 2. (I put 4th vote on him, northern saved him by voting for Ph. Northern also soft pushed for Ryala but saved him with Ph).
I spent two days leading the charge kill townie, and doing it by digging into day 1 and seeing where he made the votes to save numbers.
I pushed and pushed the redwing thing because I thought either it'd clear me, or at least clear/catch Da. I guaranteed a 50% chance that I'd be caught if mafia.

You've got to believe that I completely bussed two teammates, with one completely leading the charge and getting Townie lynched. And that I was willing to flip a coin with my life.

No chance I take all those risks if mafia. No chance I dig deep into day 1 to kill a teammate when no one else would have gone back to find that. And maybe the Ryala thing isn't as strong but I don't think as mafia I'd have been pushing for him and what I thought was a dikstep as much as I did.
@Northern - since you're still theoretically deciding between manning and I, what are your thoughts here?

(Hopefully I won't have to ask you three times like I did for your role and powers)

I'm going to be so pissed if we lynch me today and then lose b/c Tim AAs.

Ranking the LVP civs this game:
#1 JTP: ruined the OT by killing a civ, got himself then majo'd, and when RB'd never said anything which helped lead to Rocket's death
#2 Knight: comes out as miller and makes early rounds about him, disappears for a bunch, comes back and says we should lynch him, then AAs
#3 Rocket: Lied about how many investigations, lied about that he's a full RB, then lied about being a 50/50 RB. All which led to him getting lynched.

Tim immediately moves up to #2 if he AAs.

Well, i absolutely know that the civs would lose if you lynch me today and Tim AA's. So it might be time to move elsewhere. And that person is the one you neglected to mention above. Either you think Manning is an awful civ that deserves to be on the list above or he's mafia. Yet you do neither...

Manning / Mako / Tim thoughts?

If Tim does not come back, then you need to legitimately assess whether it's Northern or I.

The first point is the most clearing for you/damning for northern. Second point abut townie would be a little too cute on its own. Third point about da makes sense but I’m also surprised people went for it and I’m guessing you were also.

***northern***

Especially if you're just a vanilla, why not immediately say that? Why wait until it gets asked three times?

Also - manning/mako. Can you temporarily take your vote off me? Just for my sanity, it's miserable to have to refresh in another tab every time before I post looking to see if there's a third on me.

Only 5 left. No majos. No worries.

@Northern - since you're still theoretically deciding between manning and I, what are your thoughts here?

(Hopefully I won't have to ask you three times like I did for your role and powers)

I've already made my position known. I've said that I think Manning is the play. What you stated is compelling no doubt, especially the redwing thing. But your play over the last few days has been highly questionable and really is out of character for you.

The first point is the most clearing for you/damning for northern. Second point abut townie would be a little too cute on its own. Third point about da makes sense but I’m also surprised people went for it and I’m guessing you were also.

***northern***

so this is the only player that I know for sure is town besides me so im with him

***northern***

I've already made my position known. I've said that I think Manning is the play. What you stated is compelling no doubt, especially the redwing thing. But your play over the last few days has been highly questionable and really is out of character for you.
I've noticed over the games that when I'm a civ and someone says this about me, they're often mafia.

The power went out but Nonny. Your misrepresented your first few days. You catching Ryala (and Gouda) in a quickstep wasn't really true, especially since both were in different mafia. You also had a few posts defending Numbers D1. And you really didn't push Ryala like you said. You also said putting pressure on PH was fine and voted for him. I have a better, fuller post when the power is back in a few.

The power went out but Nonny. Your misrepresented your first few days. You catching Ryala (and Gouda) in a quickstep wasn't really true, especially since both were in different mafia. You also had a few posts defending Numbers D1. And you really didn't push Ryala like you said. You also said putting pressure on PH was fine and voted for him. I have a better, fuller post when the power is back in a few.

You did call out Townie some, so I'll give you that.

Says the guy who has such a high opinion of himself to do an iso on himself. LOL. I dont know of there is any room in this thread for others with the size of your ego.
I'm missing why this is a big deal?

I am up for potential lynch. It makes sense for me to go in and create the argument for why you should believe I'm a civ. No one else was doing it.

My logic was wrong on the Ryala dikstep but if anything that probably makes it more civ. If I knew Ryala and Gouda weren't teammates, then it wouldn't have crossed my mind to accuse them of being mafia.

Unless you think I as mafia manufactured logic to make maf teammate Ryala look bad?

I'm missing why this is a big deal?

I am up for potential lynch. It makes sense for me to go in and create the argument for why you should believe I'm a civ. No one else was doing it.

Because you're acting like your special in how people treat you. Calling out someone for being out of character is not a Nonny specific thing.

My logic was wrong on the Ryala dikstep but if anything that probably makes it more civ. If I knew Ryala and Gouda weren't teammates, then it wouldn't have crossed my mind to accuse them of being mafia.

Unless you think I as mafia manufactured logic to make maf teammate Ryala look bad?

I think it was a joke that you are now trying to pass as something legitimate.

Back