• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

If I had a gun I would shoot you in the dick so when I get to Toogs’s age I would never have to worry about being in and endgame situation with your offspring.

Already have two kids bro

Nonny, you keep talking about your interactions with Ryala and Townie but perhaps you missed where I also was pushing Ryala for an actual dickstep (where he identified Hoop's role perfectly) and he tried leading votes onto me multiple times during the game including like 4 days in a row. Or where Townie came after me numerous times, and I called out Townie a few times, and was a late vote that pushed townie out in front the day he died, and jman routinely came after me.

Everything you try to clear yourself in regards to mafia 1 about, I can do better. You really should have stuck to the RW argument, that is more compelling.

***Northern***

I'm on a call and won't be off until after our deadline. With Tim back, I feel better about where we stand even if I get lynched.

If it comes down to Northern or Manning, I did an ISO of Northern in post #4152 and my analysis of Manning comes down to #4003. There's logic for why manning could be maf1 and it comes down to townie knowing Tim's role and manning wildcarding and throwing that info out but I think that's just highly unlikely. And Northern has looked very bad today.

You thought it was legit that two mafia members, who didn't know each other, somehow both accidentally revealed they were mafia?
I thought it was legit that ryala actually answered the question in chatzy and they both then posted "ryala answered in chatzy" at the same time. That seemed more plausible than both of them making the exact same joke off something that didn't actually happen.

Nonny, you keep talking about your interactions with Ryala and Townie but perhaps you missed where I also was pushing Ryala for an actual dickstep (where he identified Hoop's role perfectly) and he tried leading votes onto me multiple times during the game including like 4 days in a row. Or where Townie came after me numerous times, and I called out Townie a few times, and was a late vote that pushed townie out in front the day he died, and jman routinely came after me.

Everything you try to clear yourself in regards to mafia 1 about, I can do better. You really should have stuck to the RW argument, that is more compelling.
Without a doubt. As I've said, you've played a great game.

If civ, you were all over maf1.
If maf, you went full on separation mode with both ryala and townie.

But I know I'm civ and when I compare your separation vs manning's role, I lean manning being civ.

#4167, you're allowing Manning to live when he has done nothing but lie consistently the entire game.

His role doesn't make sense. His powers were always changing to fit whatever narrative he wanted to fit that day. He wanted to portray a weak power but then said he was a cop. He wanted to avoid the mafia before he said he wanted to draw the mafia.

Then he had the dickstep were he tried to "softclaim" and protect himself with the "traditional bad guys seem to be good in this game." But that went out the window when he decided to claim a random greek hero.

Nothing he's done makes any sense.

***Manning***

Without a doubt. As I've said, you've played a great game.

If civ, you were all over maf1.
If maf, you went full on separation mode with both ryala and townie.

But I know I'm civ and when I compare your separation vs manning's role, I lean manning being civ.

Which Manning role? There has been like 100 of them.

***Northern***

I'm on a call and won't be off until after our deadline. With Tim back, I feel better about where we stand even if I get lynched.

If it comes down to Northern or Manning, I did an ISO of Northern in post #4152 and my analysis of Manning comes down to #4003. There's logic for why manning could be maf1 and it comes down to townie knowing Tim's role and manning wildcarding and throwing that info out but I think that's just highly unlikely. And Northern has looked very bad today.

Why post this if you're just going to continue to post anyways?

PlayerVOTESThru Post 4229
northern3timmanningnonny
manning1northern
nonny1
mako

just over half an hour left

Looks like not much is getting done here. Tim, Manning, y’all good with where you’re at? Northern staying on Manning when nonny is the obvious out give you any pause?

Tim if Northern comes back clean you’re probably the night hit. You got anything else for us here?

Good luck tomorrow I guess. I'm almost positive it is Manning so lynch him tomorrow. I didn't want to go out this way but oh well. You're still in good position.

Good luck tomorrow I guess. I'm almost positive it is Manning so lynch him tomorrow. I didn't want to go out this way but oh well. You're still in good position.

It's not me man, it's you or nonny. If you're civ we got this

If we fuck this up after the early lead we were given I may have to retire for the benefit of those with functional frontal lobes.

Back