• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Rd 2 - Final day ends 11:30 EST

DeacdeTejas

Reaction score
Ice Climbers, Ness and Game and Watch, tired of seeing their games and characters overshadowed, have overthrown the Nintendo world. And everyone is maneuvering for power

Two main factions have arisen, but the people are fighting back to restore the world back to normal

***Note that Ness and Ice Climbers got to draft their mafia teams by characters. They knew neither the actual players tied to those characters or their roles***

There are also roles that by definition can't be mafia so as not to break the game. There are some characters who I wrote multiple roles for in case they were drafted. Others had one whether civ or maf

Trust no-one. This game, the characters are not aligned that evil characters are mafia and heroes are civs. Everyone has a specific role. I made it random to allow people to come out with their roles and not worry about fake roles. Traditional powers are not alignment indicative either. So seriously. Trust no-one. Everyone has a role/power

There are 30 players.

Two Mafia factions

1 Indy

Each mafia faction must be in tie/majority to win. Mafias dont combine. Indy must be in 1-1 or 1-0 scenario to win

Civs win when all mafia and Indy are gone

DEADLINES WILL BE LONG BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT ROLES AND THE VARIETY OF ROLES.

Last edited:
1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time.

3.) No posting at "night." If you violate this, I reserve the right to admin assassinate you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD in your post, e.g.: I think TEJAS is mafia or ***tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from TEJAS to BIFF."

5.) Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) NO POSTING OR DISCUSSION OF PMs and/or emails, ever. You can't say "look, here is proof I am the angel, this is the PM/email from Tejas," etc. You will immediately be admin assassinated. SERIOUSLY, DO NOT EVEN SAY "PM" IN YOUR POST EVER

7.) If the lynch vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 15 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, the last person put into the tie will die.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majority lynches go into effect when I see them with a fifteen-minute grace period. That is, if I see a majority I will post that a majority has been noted and if there is still a majority fifteen minutes after my post I will call night. NO MAJORITY LYNCHES WILL BE CALLED WITH FIVE OR LESS PLAYERS REMAINING

10.) Specials with night moves have until 15 minutes after the night is called to send me their moves.

11.) Everybody should have received a PM. Let me know if you did not. You can reveal what your role is unless it is noted in the PM.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

13.) Unless noted in your PM, you can reveal anything you want about your character. Be careful, there could be someone who can use your information to hurt your team.

14.) Players should not give other players positive or negative rep for comments or actions in this thread.

15.) Order of Ops - Indy, Mafia Specials, Civ Specials, ALL HITS AT SAME TIME, Game Mechanics

Deadlines will be 10:30AM, 1:30PM & 4:30PM Eastern

Last edited:
Player List:

1. Chaos - Mario - civ post truth cop - died n4
2. Bym - deader than dead
3. Damo
4. RSF - Samus- civ dueler- died in day 1 duel
5. Da - wario - civ vengeful - died n5
6. Dv7 - died n4
7. Tim - bowser - ice mafia framer- dead day 6
8. Townie
9. Gooner - game and watch - indy- died n5
10. RW - toad - civ gunsmith - died n 1
11. Gouda - dk- cop - died n6
12. SD3 - yoshi- ness mafia jk- died day 2
13. Rommy - Mike Tyson - civ x2 voter- died n2
14. Tic - ness - ness maf gf - suicide Day 4
15. Toogs - duck hunt - ness maf strong vig - died day 3
16. Jtp - falco - Ness maf mason- died n 2
17. manning - diddy- backup cop
18. nonny - ryu - bg - dies n3
19. Loki - Kirby - Ice maf chameleon - died n 3
20. Rocket - Ken bg - died n1
21. Smidge - Ganon- civ self sacrificer - died day 1
22. Deacsfan27 - slippy toad - mason/ watcher - died n 6
23. JMan - died sometime yesterday
24. Eagles - little mac - ice mafia x2 voter - died Day 4
25. goalie mom - white bear - gf hunter - died n5
26. Bernie - Luigi - ness maf janitor
27. Knight - dr wily - civ vote cop- died n3
28. OGB - peach - civ damsel- died n2
29. Chic
30. Blue - giygas - gf hunter - died n5
31. Seanj - got sonned by jtp

Jkj

Last edited:
Day 1 has begun because I am out most of day tomorrow and didn't know if I would have time to start.

Have fun, don't make me AA you

If you don't have a role pm me. If you aren't in a maf chatzy you didn't get drafted and are thus civ

Last edited:
I WANT TO BE A PRETTY PRINCESS

I am civ. My vote counts as double. Im here to fuck shit up. Lets go biches

***dv7***

Playing from Central time is going to screw me up. Will try not to get an aa.

Damo

fuuuuck you for a saturday start. see you monday afternoon

This is now terp/kansas vs wake POS Mafia. Let's start with king of butthurt ***dv7***

Why are terps and jayhawks combined?

By our forces combined, we eliminate the true evil plaguing us all. Plus, you're an honorary turtle, so don't fuck this up.

Im rewatching the ken burns civil war doc. Man this is great stuff

Notes on rules:

#7 = ot is 15 mins and if still tied, no rng. Instead last in tie dies
#9 = grace period OT rather than instant

Back