• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Mafia Sign Up-Starts 7/17 - Need 1-2

10:30 1:30 4:30 are standard. Everyday until there is a WINNER. Which is usually me. Unless you give gouda or tejas a vig... then they use it on me because they are scared.

10:30 1:30 4:30 are standard. Everyday until there is a WINNER. Which is usually me. Unless you give gouda or tejas a vig... then they use it on me because they are scared.

Or you could not be SO OBVIOUS

jk jtp. you scare me. don't rage quit my game. Ill reward you with a vig every night and day

Someone should go see if the old Phoggers (dXL, sean, beakum, etc.) want to play. I don't have a Phog account, otherwise I would.

Someone should go see if the old Phoggers (dXL, sean, beakum, etc.) want to play. I don't have a Phog account, otherwise I would.

Is beakum still alive? He modded that nazi game where toogs claimed homer simpson - he designed some great games. He was a bit all over the place as a player though.

This game sounds amazing...but I go into tech on Tuesday, which means ten hour days telling actors where to go, so I won't have any time.

This game sounds amazing...but I go into tech on Tuesday, which means ten hour days telling actors where to go, so I won't have any time.

Just tape an X on the floor. Done.

pretty sure dxl died.

RIP dxl.

What about Bogie and UTF? I would also say FTN, but I seem to remember things ending badly with him. And i'm pretty sure QT has officially retired as well.

RIP dxl.

What about Bogie and UTF? I would also say FTN, but I seem to remember things ending badly with him. And i'm pretty sure QT has officially retired as well.

OMG if you could get FTN to play one more game for old time's sake, I would retire after it.

That should be incentive enough for him to play.

Is beakum still alive? He modded that nazi game where toogs claimed homer simpson - he designed some great games. He was a bit all over the place as a player though.

that was my first ever game of mafia

ftn was ok at the game but holy shit was he an asshole. He makes gouda look cute

ftn left the maryland board completely. tic drove him from his precious orioles threads. FTN finally realized what tic had been saying for 4 years was 100% right and he couldn't handle it.

ftn left the maryland board completely. tic drove him from his precious orioles threads. FTN finally realized what tic had been saying for 4 years was 100% right and he couldn't handle it.

No shit? That's hilarious.

I want more on this. He played in the first couple games I was in but I don't remember much.

Back