• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old Spice Classic

We're winning this tournament, fellas. Mark it down. Bzzz adds a trophy to the case.

It's really not inconceivable given the overall weakness of the field. None of the other teams have proven themselves to be better than us. Hell, every team on our side of the bracket (Dayton, Arizona State, Fairfield) already has a loss.

We're winning this tournament, fellas. Mark it down. Bzzz adds a trophy to the case.

Nah.

I think we have a great chance against Dayton, but against Fairfield? No way. They'll run through us like a buzz saw.

It's really not inconceivable given the overall weakness of the field. None of the other teams have proven themselves to be better than us. Hell, every team on our side of the bracket (Dayton, Arizona State, Fairfield) already has a loss.
That's what I'm saying. Looking at the field, as long as we don't completely shit the bed (read: play like we did last year), I think we can win this tournament. And this is based primarily on blind faith that McKie is actually the real coach of the team and Bzzz is just a robot that walks back and forth.

Can anyone confirm the presence of an empty trophy case in Bzz's office? I guess it would be nice to actually have something to put in it? :tear:

Can anyone confirm the presence of an empty trophy case in Bzz's office? I guess it would be nice to actually have something to put in it? :tear:
The Old Spice Classic trophy would easily become top-shelf, moving the 2006 Mountain West Regular Season Runner-Up trophy to shelf #2.

Fairfield should win it. Surprised they lost at home to Providence

I may be there on Friday. Have Thanksgiving duties on Thursday and my place to stay in Orlando is going to the UF-FSU game on Saturday.

Fairfield should win it. Surprised they lost at home to Providence

How crazy is it that people really think Fairfield (from the MAAC) is better than Wake? How far has Wake fallen?

And I go to almost every Fairfield home game since I live right near the Fairfield campus so I know they have a decent squad this year....But the MAAC is really not even a mid major conference...I would call them low major at best..The thought of a MAAC team being favored against an ACC team is bascially insane...

I've been a Fairfield fan since a ways ago when they were a 16 seed playing a 1 seed UNC in the Joel.

Stag 4 life.

I'm 90% in on Friday. Heading to FSU-UF on Saturday so I'll probably drive to Gainesville after the game since I won't have anywhere to stay.

confirmed earlier today that i will be at the Friday game. Go Deacs!

I may be there on Friday. Have Thanksgiving duties on Thursday and my place to stay in Orlando is going to the UF-FSU game on Saturday.

No game on Saturday. Deacs play Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Back