• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

oldtrenchfighter RIP

Just heard the news thanks to SkinsNDeacs. Terrible loss. Always friendly and fun. RIP OTF.

He had himself a creative mind and an excellent sense of humor. May he Rest in Peace.

Sad to hear the news. Always enjoyed his posts. Condolences to his family and friends.

This is a real shame. I really liked his posts and humor. We almost went to a World Cup game together in 2006 in Deutschland but I dislocated my kneecap and had to cancel.

Definitely my favorite State fan (though that list isn't overly long) and a great poster. Sad news. How old was he?

Holy shit this is funny. I totally forgot about this one.

housefoundationfinished.jpg

His final tweet:

Coach L Folwer ‏@Lee_Folwer

4300 followers?That's better than what the guys on the softball team draw. Better quit while I'm ahead. See you on the darkside of the moon

His final tweet:

Coach L Folwer ‏@Lee_Folwer

4300 followers?That's better than what the guys on the softball team draw. Better quit while I'm ahead. See you on the darkside of the moon

Oh, OTF was Lee Folwer. I'm really going to miss his tweets.

Back