• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

omg this article about [redacted] is giving me ptsd tremors

slothrop

Reaction score
i just can't

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/artic...kets-championship-push-jeff-[Redacted]-harden

Someone already posted this.

But welcome back! :)

that's what i get for a minute of rage searching feel free to delete my thread and ban me for life

Completely unrelated to this thread, @martinrickman is a great follow on the twitters. Fond memories of Mr. Ickman on these here OGBoards.

The man knows basketball but some are just better set for the pros & some for college. His niche is an assistant in the NBA.

The man knows basketball but some are just better set for the pros & some for college. His niche is an assistant in the NBA.

captain-obvious-gif-8.gif

Last edited:
haha. his four years at Wake garnered two sentences. It implied he basically took the gig because his daughter was there, and well, after four years she graduated and what was the point in staying?

Beezledick's failure is not on him at all, it is entirely on Wellman for having the idiocy of putting him in that position

Ain’t that some bullshit. I don’t remember our D as being great when he was here.

Ain’t that some bullshit. I don’t remember our D as being great when he was here.

One of the fundamental issues with him at Wake was inability to communicate with college players. That severely limited everything else.

I don't recall him being a defensive genius either, but Dino didn't exactly leave a loaded cupboard. Wonder if he is still driving the Prius? Would be in keeping with his wearing 15 year-old suits.

When they called him "beloved" I gave a Nelson Muntz laugh, and closed the article.

Think about Bz doing the interview and refusing to come clean about leaving a dumpster fire at Wake Forest. Basically lying (to himself, to everybody).

Then he wakes up the morning the article is published and prays the writer didn't do his homework and base the article on him bouncing back from one of the worst college coaching jobs in history.

He must of been very happy at the writer's laziness.

I got to the obligatory complimentary quote from Pat Riley and couldn't go any further. Where is Melo? Fuck those motherfuckers.

Beezledick's failure is not on him at all, it is entirely on Wellman for having the idiocy of putting him in that position

The true idiocy of Wellman was not only that, but getting caught up in the conversation with him while Bz was staying at his house & thinking that he could make it as an ACC bball coach with his lack of personality. Then when it was obvious that he couldn't, having his huge ego take place and not let him let him go at the 2 year mark when it was so obvious to everybody what a failure the experiment was. It took the embarrassment of billboards to get it done.

Ron was sucking Bzdeliks dick.

(At least that would justify why he wanted to retain the fool.)

Back