• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On Forbes Being a Laughingstock (?)

(I am new Poster...but not a Troll. Deac fan since 1990. Several on this Board know me.)

Coach Forbes will NEVER be a Laughingstock.
We've got ourselves a Race Horse.

Better than it use to be. Still trash.

lolz this is so wrong. the site now, as a live site, is doing worse numbers than it did a few months ago when there were no new articles and no staff. probably most clicks then due to people reflexively typing "D-E-A..." in their browser (myself included).

deadspin, is that piece of crap still around? why won't it die like all the other trash rags?

My cat has more followers on IG than he does on Twitter. Stupid opinion by a dumb guy with nothing to write about because sports are cancelled.

Just realized someone was logged into their parody when starting this thread. I definitely thought it was the real wfu22fan at first glance.

My cat has more followers on IG than he does on Twitter. Stupid opinion by a dumb guy with nothing to write about because sports are cancelled.

:)

With his popularity, maybe you could be your cat's agent for endorsements.

Back