• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On Logan Harvey, the NCAA and FanPark

CONeill

Reaction score
Think (hope) some of yall find this interesting ...

Logan Harvey, former Wake Forest catcher, graduated in May and was finally able to reveal that he created an app while at WF called FanPark, which he described as bringing the Airbnb model to special-event parking.

It's got a heavy dose of relevance and timeliness -- some intentional, some coincidental. The Dixie Classic Fair starts Friday and there is going to be a separate parking lot for people who use the app. (that's the intentional timing)

And with this week's Fair Pay to Play Act, I think it's really interesting that Logan started this while at Wake but couldn't attach his name to it until he graduated, and thus wasn't a student-athlete, because of NCAA restrictions. It's an imperfect system that he understands, but wishes could be different. (that's the coincidental)

So, here's the link.

Last edited:
Has anyone used this app for a wake game? Looking at it for the State game and it appears it has spots at the Last Resort for $28? Does it work as advertised - sounds like you get a confirmation code and then just drive to the lot and show it to an attendant?

How much does it cost to park in the Joel lot - for comparison?

Thanks for any info.

Has anyone used this app for a wake game? Looking at it for the State game and it appears it has spots at the Last Resort for $28? Does it work as advertised - sounds like you get a confirmation code and then just drive to the lot and show it to an attendant?

How much does it cost to park in the Joel lot - for comparison?

Thanks for any info.

Joel was $20 for FSU I believe

They have this type of app for a number of airports. I got five nights in covered, valet parking and a shuttle to and from airport to a Hilton Hotel for about $30.

I guess you're paying $8 extra to park closer to the stadium, as compared to the Joel lot, and to have a reserved spot in advance

And getting out will be MUCH easier from LR. Joel is nightmare even if you go out the 28th St side

Back