• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On to Boston College

To be brutally honest, this might be the most important ACC opener for wake in years. National TV, program on the verge of collapse, rabid fan base... A loss means a move closer to the cliff of permanent national and maybe ACC irrelevance in sports. A win means doesn't mean a whole lot, except that we aren't going to be completely forgotten for the rest of the season after only 2 weeks.

Program on the verge of collapse?

Deacs wearing all white tonight:

BTg7YfYCIAA-JW-.jpg

Wearing all white? I'm afraid we're going to look like a high school team. This does not sound good.

Admit I'm pretty excited about the all white. Pretty cool look.

there might actually be more talent on the field tonight in Miami... Booker T and Miami Central going at it.

The storm trooper uniforms? Who started that? Had to be either Texas or the U, right? I like the look...

As a horns fan behind the deacs I LOVE the look.

Texas has worn all whites since at least the 50s. No clue on Miami.

Last edited:
CoreDeac and PinochaDeac with negative thoughts...#shocker.

To follow up on my first post, I think it will be a close on. Assuming -3 for home field advantage I'll say it opens as a either a true pick'em or a -1 for BC.

I also think UMD is going to be a strong team in the ACC this year.

Not so damn funny now. Is it?

I think BC +4.5 is a pretty safe bet.

I should have put my money where my mouth is..

ETA: And a big Fuck You to Deacsfan27. You should respect your elders son. We ridiculed you when you were sucking Buzzs dick and you were too star struck to know better, and we are ridiculing you now. One day you will learn.

Last edited:
Back