• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One last run?

I don't think moonz could post a hit piece on Clinton ridiculous enough for sailor not to take it seriously to feed his Clinton derangement syndrome

I don't think moonz could post a hit piece on Clinton ridiculous enough for sailor not to take it seriously to feed his Clinton derangement syndrome

Admit it.

You’d be with her in 2020. You ain’t got anyone else.

Support her if you want to insure Trump's re-election. How lucky for him to meet the only candidate he could beat - twice. What's the definition of insanity again?

I would vote for her over the abomination in office, but I would be very disappointed if she is the Dem nominee. Election loser retreads are never a good look.

Dems blame her for Trump and all he's doing to the country. She would lose bigly in the primaries.

Not a chance.

That article (from the NY Post, no less) is just right-wing clickbait. Hillary is done as a political candidate. The only people who still pine for her are Republicans, who have loved to hate her for so long they just can't seem to let her go. But, they'll use the threat of her to fire up the base for as long as they can.

your "fix" constitutes hopeless change

My list has over 40 names on it so far. That is another record for Trump, tripling pathetic Obama's turnover rate. The man is uniquely qualified at finding the best people who find nothing but trouble standing in his shadow. It is truely remarkable.

I don’t know. If the Dems were to unexpectedly flip House/Senate, I could be all in on Hillary in the White House. Maybe not what’s best for our country but “pub tears”, right?

Back