• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One of the doofi got someone pregnant?

DeaconSig

Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11154107/Dwarf-stripper-gets-bride-pregnant-on-her-hen-night.html

A Spanish woman has been forced to confess to cheating on her husband-to-be on her hen night with a dwarf stripper after she gave birth to a baby with dwarfism.

Her husband believed the baby was his and that it had been conceived during the honeymoon but his wife confessed to the infidelity after he repeatedly questioned doctors as to how the baby could have been born with dwarfism.

The woman has not been named, but according to local reports she felt compelled to tell her husband after questions were raised by friends who had accompanied her on the hen night, which took place at the beginning of the year.

I really don't have anything else to add.

i don't understand why she had to confess; i mean, can't two 'regular' people have a dwarf?

i don't understand why she had to confess; i mean, can't two 'regular' people have a dwarf?

Well, there was probably some guilt. And apparently all her friends knew she banged out a dwarf on her bachelorette party. I mean, he was going to find out, so she came clean.

If anyone plays Crusader Kings II, one game I desperately tried to populate the entire aristocracy of Ireland with dwarves, but it's amazing how genetically non-inheritable the trait is.

she must have watched the start of "me, myself, and irene" before she went out that night

Back